Our executive coaches work across the World’s top business schools and global organisations helping individuals, teams and businesses to get the best from their people. As seasoned Chartered Occupational Psychologists we understand how shared mindset and leadership integrity drive exceptional business performance.
Strategic thinker Bringing a wealth of C-level commercial and leadership experience
Insightful Skilled at asking the challenging questions that help refine thinking and identify opportunities.
Perceptive and engaging Offering a sensitive overview of multiple perspectives on situations and individuals, to allow realities and possibilities emerge.
Expertise: Leadership and Executive Coaching, Strategic Advice, Transition Coaching, Global Leadership, C-Suite Performance, Multicultural business and Governance.
Following a 30-year career as a telecoms and software executive, Calum is a strategy advisor and executive coach. He specialises in leaders who are transitioning, within their own organisation or moving into new companies, working with them to help define their core strengths and assumptions in the context of the new role. His clients include senior executives in the financial services area as well as CEOs and MDs from a range of sectors.
Calum’s business experience includes managing sales, operations, strategy, product management and governance functions. He has managed teams globally and has been on the board of an Israeli JV and a German SAAS company as well as a director of various UK entities giving him a good insight into different business cultures.
- BSc (Hons) Electrical Engineering
- MBA International Business
- Certificate in Coaching and Behavioural Change, Henley Business School
- Finishing MSc in Coaching & Behavioural Change at Henley Business School
- Accredited as a coach by the ICF
- Accredited on PROPHET for high performing teams.
- Member of the Association of Coaching and the ICF
- On the Steering Group for coaching at the Royal Society of the Arts
- Chair of XTEND, a networking group for senior executives and NEDs