Our executive coaches work across the World’s top business schools and global organisations helping individuals, teams and businesses to get the best from their people. As seasoned Chartered Occupational Psychologists we understand how shared mindset and leadership integrity drive exceptional business performance.
Original Thinker Adept at helping clients see things from multiple frames of reference and unusual perspectives
Engaging Skilled at creating a safe environment to allow clients feel comfortable and happy to deep dive in the self-reflection
No-nonsense approach Bringing a range of expertise and knowledge to the client in a direct and pragmatic way
David is an award winning Coaching Psychologist and works with Career Synergy focusing upon individuals and businesses in transition including statutory/non-statutory organisations. He brings a strong focus for success through applying evidenced based work psychology. A major component of his success has been the design, development and implementation of evidenced based coaching health & well-being programmes, both for businesses and individual clients.
Areas of David’s expertise, business and client focus include:
- Career development and transition coaching
- Personal development, health & well being coaching
- Learning & development consultant
- Work psychology lecturing and coaching for entrepreneurs & business students
- Employability coaching and support for health & well being for the workplace
- Supporting charitable & third sector organisations to measure client progression
David’s reputation in coaching and work psychology is reinforced as a learning & development tutor – designing measurable interpersonal skills & management learning and coaching programmes. Thus supporting the transition into organisational coaching & learning cultures, whilst applying his valuable insight into all areas of business.
- BSc Hons Psychology
- MSc Occupational Psychology
- MSc Ecology Kent University
- PTTLS teaching certificate
- NCFE Advanced Counselling Skills and Practice
- Member of the British Psychological Society
- Founder Member of BPS Special Group of Coaching Psychology
- Principle Member – Association of Business Psychology
- Member International Society of Coaching Psychology