Vic Henderson Agutter
Our executive coaches work across the World’s top business schools and global organisations helping individuals, teams and businesses to get the best from their people. As seasoned Chartered Occupational Psychologists we understand how shared mindset and leadership integrity drive exceptional business performance.
Experienced adviser Bringing a wealth of HR, talent management and organisational development expertise
Systematic Skilled at identifying the clear steps that can be made to get the best people in the right roles
Professional and rigorous Using evidence-based data to assess and evaluate talent for selection, promotion or development
Vic is a chartered occupational psychologist with a passion for bringing psychology to life in the workplace.
She has worked for leading consultancies as well as operating as an internal HR/OD/L&D consultant for AVIVA prior to becoming freelance in 2003. In her varied career, she has managed and implemented a range of operational and strategic HR projects including harmonisation through merger, organisational design/re-organisation, change management, strategic resourcing, talent management, role profiling and competency development, job evaluation, assessment and development process and policy.
She has extensive experience in team facilitation, coaching, 360 and management and leadership development. Her interventions have benefited organisations by enhancing engagement/morale, generating responsibility and an appetite for action and ensuring that leaders possess and demonstrate the necessary skills to build and sustain high performance environments through turbulent times.
- Management and Leadership Development – design and delivery of programmes
- Assessment / Development Centre Design and Implementation
- Exercise Design (e.g. role-plays, group exercises, presentations, in-trays, business analysis exercises, fact finds, interviews)
- Psychometric & 360 Feedback
- Job Analysis and Competency Design
- Coaching (Individual and Team Development)
- Executive assessment – professional and rigorous evaluation of top-level managers for selection, promotion or development
- MSc (Distinction) in Occupational Psychology
- Chartered Psychologist
- Associate Fellow of the Division of Occupational Psychology within the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Certificates in Occupational Testing (Level A and Level B)
- Certificate in Counselling
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Forensic Psychology.
- Vic is qualified in a number of psychometrics including OPQ, Wave, Hogan, NEO, MQ, MBTI and 360 instruments.